UK International Mail and Parcels Digest & Forecast 2017-2018
Published: February 2018 | Price: £2,500 (+ VAT where applicable)
An introduction to the UK market for international communications and fulfilment
Triangle is compiling a digest of international mail and parcel services available to UK businesses. This digest will include a market overview and provide profiles of over 50 key players and their services. The last few years have seen the emergence of a wider choice of international services and new players. In particular, the introduction of cost effective tracked services and reliable cross-border returns solutions at the economy end of the market has brought more choice for users, but greater competition for incumbent operators.
A unique reference tool
The Digest will provide a unique reference tool for:
- International Business Mailers
- International Merchants
- Export Marketers
- Postal Operators
- Express and Parcel Carriers
- Fulfilment Houses
- Mailing Houses
- Technology Suppliers
- Investors and Industry Analysts
An independent view, reinforced
by industry insights
Triangle is combining published information with direct inputs from service providers, designed to help mailers and shippers understand market trends and the choices available to them.
- The Market Overview: will provide estimated market size and recent developments, covering top geographic destinations and key market drivers.
- Service Provider Profiles: will feature details of services from around 50 companies, plus suppliers’ own marketing messages about their international strengths. Service providers include postal operators, plus the UK’s leading consolidators, parcels carriers, fulfilment and mailing houses.
Price and availability
- Price: £2,500 (plus VAT where applicable).
- Availability: Published February 2018
If you wish to place an order for the UK International Mail and Parcels Digest 2017 or discuss your interest in participating as a service provider, please contact Helen Daniels on +44 (0)1628 642 910.